Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Beginnings

I've tried to blog before. I've tried diaries too. They never last long. But I read this idea on a messageboard and I had to try it. Bottom line, I'm going to take a picture every day this year and post it here. No particular theme to the pictures, just any picture at all. That way I'll hopefully use my camera more (even though it is an ancient POS for a digital...), and be keeping some kind of a journal. I guess you might call it a new years' resolution maybe. Whatever. It just sounded like fun.

So. Day one.



This is my foot. My left foot. It's an okay foot, maybe not the prettiest, hence the sock. Which is a sock I got from my parents for Christmas. Let's hear it for getting socks for Christmas, right? I bought the jeans myself.

Place Taken: My room at home
Time Taken: Around 5:30 pm
Reason Taken: I wasn't feeling too creative, the sock is cute, and I thought it was a step in the right direction. Plus, giving myself an opportunity to make that joke was something I had to do. I apologize.

No comments: