Friday, January 4, 2008

Day Three

Okay, Okay, so it's past midnight and I only made it through two days without screwing up. Oh well. I had a really good reason.



Yep, Ender's Game. A really good book I'd never had a chance to read. I got it in the mail today, from my boyfriend. It was supposed to be a Christmas present but because of how close to Christmas we got home, and how long the postal service (hee, band name. I'm such a geek) delayed it, it just got here today. Anyways, I can't put books down once I start them so I had to finish it before coming up and taking that picture. Which, incidentally, isn't a very good one. Nor are my first two. Hopefully my photo-taking abilities improve soon, or this will be one long year.

Place Taken: My bedroom
Time Taken: 1:05 am (on the 4th, not the 3rd, sadly)

No comments: